Baby cot – High chair
Deck chairs – umbrellas
Suitable for guests who use wheelchair
- Villa Aria is a newly built villa (completed in 2016), made of stone and wood, situated in a plot of 2,5 acres, in Asteri village, in Municipality of Rethymno.
- Villa Aria can host up to 11 people. It has 5 bedrooms. Three of them have a double bed, the fourth bedroom has 2 single beds and the fifth bedroom has 2 single beds as well as a loft, where a third person can be accommodated. All bedrooms have their own bathroom, one of which has a bath and the rest have showers.
- It needs to be mentioned that Villa Aria has been designed in a way that is accessible for handicapped guests that use a wheelchair, since the villa is situated on the same level with the yard. Also, the bedroom that has the loft, as well as the bathroom of that bedroom has been designed in order to be easily used by the handicapped visitor.
- The Villa Aria’s kitchen is fully equipped with electrical appliances and the necessary equipment. Also the living room has a fire place, which makes winter holidays an amazing experience, since it keeps warm not only the living room, but also the kitchen. All bedrooms have a/c as well as heat pumps, which means ideal temperatures during the winter period!
- Villa Aria has a pool of 46sq.m, with a separate section for kids, which is 9sq.m. Also the pool area is equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas. At that area is also a barbecue and a wood-fired oven and a pergola that allows the visitors to stay outside for as long as they wish, without worrying about the sun! The view from the pool area is amazing and will take the breath away from any visitor.
- Parking is not an issue for our guests, since there is space for three cars to be parked next to Villa Aria, inside the private plot’s area. Finally, there is free internet access for our guests.